Adding a web page to the Google Chrome playlist
Do you know how to add a website to your Google Chrome playlist on the desktop and in the mobile app? You may know that the playlist feature of the Google Chrome desktop browser has a manual function. It’s a very simple and easy way to save pages and articles or other things to read later, and it syncs with iPad or iPhone devices. In this article, you will learn how to add web pages to the list.
To learn more about the Playlist feature, go to the Desktop, to the right of the Bookmarks panel. If it’s something you don’t want, you can delete it.
Read: How do I disable and delete my playlist in Google Chrome?
To use a playlist in Google Chrome via the web on the desktop and the mobile app.
According to our research, the reading list feature is similar to the bookmark feature, but is intended for reading materials that you can access online. This feature currently works in Chrome for iPhone and iPad, as well as on the desktop (Linux, Mac and Windows). But the feature doesn’t work on Android devices, although it will one day. To start and add web pages.
Read: To create a QR code URL in Google Chrome on Android
Adding web pages to Chrome for the desktop
Below we will show you how to add web pages to the Chrome web browser. When you surf your computer using the Chrome browser, the first thing you need to do is go to the web page you want to read later. As soon as you find it,
- Then go to the right side of the address bar and click on the star (tab) icon.
- In the menu that appears with two options, select Add to playlist.
- It’s just as easy to add to your playlist.
Enable Bookmark Bar
Read: How do I change the start page in Google Chrome for Mac or PC?
To use the playlist in Chrome
To use the reading list, you must display the bookmark bar on the screen. This can be done quickly with these commands or manually.
- Select the Advanced or Main menu option in the top right corner.
- Select the Settings option from the
- Click the Appearance option in the left pane.
- Select the radio button next to Show bookmarks in the Appearance area.
- You can also just type Ctrl+Shift+b on Windows or Cmd+Shift+b on Mac.
- The playlist is then available in the bookmark panel on the right. If you click on it, you will see all the saved items in the list.
- Unread pages are at the top of the list and the read page is at the bottom of the list. You can also view the date when the web pages were read/added.
- Hover over a page to mark it as read or unread, or to remove it from the playlist.
Adding web pages to Chrome’s playlist
Read: Setting the dark mode for a website in Google Chrome
Adding web pages to Chrome for iPhone and iPad
iPhone and iPad users have two different ways of adding websites to Chrome’s playlist. You can do this from another application or from the Google Chrome application. We’ll show you how to add websites to Chrome with iPhone and iPad devices.
Read: To save a web page in PDF format in the Chrome browser
First method # Adding websites to Chrome for iPhone and iPad
Here are the steps to add websites to Google Chrome for iPhone and iPad:
- Open the Chrome app on your iPhone/iPad devices.
- Then find the web page to save it for later.
- Press the Share icon in the address bar
- Now choose Read Later from the menu.
- That’s all you’ll see on your playlist page.
Second method# Adding websites to Chrome for iPhone and iPad
You’ll learn how to add websites or items from other applications or outside of Chrome to your playlist. Here are the steps:
- Firstly, the fact that you have to determine each story or short story you want to read later in each application. Let me use the Apple News article.
- Find an action option in the application and tap it.
- Then find Chrome in the applications bar and press it.
- From the Chrome menu, click Read Later.
To use the playlist on iPhone and iPad
Follow the instructions below to access and use the Playlist feature on your iPhone and iPad.
- Tap to open the Chrome app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select the menu icon with three or more items at the bottom.
- Touch the Playlist item in the menu. You will see a number indicating the unread pages.
- Unread pages are displayed at the top and read pages are displayed at the bottom of the playlist. Pages marked green can be read offline.
- To manage the list, click on the bottom of the editing window.
- From here you can delete, select or mark pages as read.
Reading List will not appeal to all users, but it is a simple and effective alternative to applications that offer similar services. This is all done directly in Google Chrome without any additional third-party software.
frequently asked questions
How do I add a page to my reading list?
How do I save a website to my desktop with Google Chrome?
Launch Chrome and navigate to the website you want to save to your desktop. Click on Menu > Advanced Tools > Create Brief Description. Give the username an abbreviation if you wish. You can also select the Open as window checkbox to open the website in a separate window instead of in the Chrome browser.
How do I add a tab to a playlist?
Feedback,chrome flags,google chrome reading list remove,chrome read later desktop,reading list chrome android,google chrome reading list disable,chrome reading list sync,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to save page for offline reading in google chrome pc,reading list chrome disable